Today, we are going to talking about Alexa Ranking, that is why alexa ranking is important and how can we increase it.
First of all important, we need to know about what is alexa ranking?
Alexa rank is a just traffic rank of your site. It is a global estimation of your website’s or blogs daily traffic. Alexa Rank determines website ranking with a downloadable browser toolbar that tracks visits to your website. It’s a rough estimate of your website’s popularity. Alexa rank is calculated using a combination of daily pageviews, daily average visitors on site, daily time on your site and type of search over a 3 months duration.
Now the second question Why Alexa Ranking is Important? So here are the some points to understand why it’s important to website?
1. It is one of the major factors that determine your Google page rank. Higher ranked websites are indexed by Google regularly, which makes search engine optimization easier.
2. Alexa ranking plays very important role to indicate your website’s popularity and direct advertisers to buy ads slot on your website.
3. Lists you higher up in directories and lists that rate websites based on Alexa rank.
4. Increases your backlinks because lots of bloggers create top 100 lists based on Alexa rating
5. For increasing social proof for your website.
Now let’s talk about the last and most important factor, How to increase alexa ranking for a site?
1. You might have seen on the Alexa Offical website that Alexa has recommended that it will install Alexa Toolbar which will help you promote Alexa Rankings, whenever you click on that tool bar, you can give it to promote your ranking. Hit and you’ll see improvements in your Alexa ranking.
2. Add Alexa widget to your website that will help visitors to know about your website’s global presence. If you have WordPress installed for your blog then you can easily find out Alexa Rank Widget on the WordPress plugin market.
3. If you want to increase alaxa rank to post atleast 2-3 post every week because it will help you get repeated visitor who already subscribed your blog. Because Alexa rank does not increase in a day’s job.
4. Try posting some viral types of content that can attract some organic visitors, organic visitors are very important visitors who come directly to the form search engine. Try writing content or tutorials for which people are eagerly searching on the web.
5. If you can provide some free downloadable stuff on your website, it would be great to attract a visitor to your website.
6. Do not forget to share your article on social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, because social media optimization is very important to attract visitors to your website and will help you increase your Alexa rank.
7. Improve your site backlinks by commenting on those websites that get better traffic than you should also leave your own URL. This is called linking back. However, if you do this too much then search engines like Google can penalize your site. Make backlinks in such a way that they look natural.
Hope this information will help you! Thank You..