Affiliate Marketing Programs: Becoming a part of the affiliate network is an excellent strategy for bloggers who look at their current income or even really start to make money from their blogs. There are several options when it comes to affiliate marketing as well as strategies for doing affiliate marketing work for you. Below I will teach you what affiliate marketing is, examples of affiliate marketing in blogging, affiliate strategies and some top affiliate networks to join.
What is Affiliate Marketing:
Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways people earn money online. This is a strategy in which a particular business or service is a personal partner with a business to make commissions by referring readers or visitors, or affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other company’s products. But this is actually quite simple explanation. It is a bit more to actually be successful in earning money with affiliate marketing.
Let’s join the top 10 affiliate websites, any level of blogger can benefit from.
Everyone knows Amazon. An online market that can deliver anything from candy to fully functional drones on your doorstep in one day. Every niche has its place on Amazon, which is why it is a great starting point for an affiliate marketing enterprise.
#2. eBay Partners
Even user-based colossal marketplace that is ebay, you want to help you advertise and sell items on your platform. You only need to find the lists that you want to help in promoting, encourage them using ebay’s partner network tools, and pay you!
ShareASale has been in business for 17 years now, and they have certainly remained with time. Featuring a bountiful market full of merchants to complete almost everything, there is always going to promote relevant products for you.
Shopify is one of the leading eCommerce software used by bloggers and online retailers. As a blogger, you’re probably familiar with this. So, for those of you, where your viewers are also trying to sell online, Shopify is a great ally partnership for you to point them out.
ConvertKit is a major email marketing platform. With ideology around being optimized and suitable for every user, you can understand why they are highly recommended by many top names in the email marketing industry.
Bluehost is currently one of the top recommended WordPress Hosts available. With cheap prices, flexible package and a great customer support team – there is a solid argument for why they recommend such a high recommendation. Maybe you have partnered with them too.
CJ Affiliate is a platform that knows what they are talking about. They are in the affiliate marketing industry since 1998, and this expertise flashes through every aspect of what they do. With products in every niche, you are working hard to find fault with them.
If you have a digital presence listener, then StudioPress is a niche a very meaningful affiliate. They create responsive, customizable and highly customizable WordPress hosting and themes, which enhance the functionality and accessibility of WordPress with liquidity.
Leadpages an extremely powerful online marketing tool. Giving every individual, no matter their level of expertise, the ability to create landing pages that convert well. They offer a product almost unrivalled in their space. So, if you have a digital audience – they’ll want this.
Clickbank is very much like ShareASale. A diverse market full of merchants that you choose to promote on the basis of your audience’s interest. Their product database is easiest to navigate from any of these lists. It really finds something to promote easy!
Rakuten is a leading online store that stores everything from high end electronics to pet supplies. If you need it, you can get it on Rakuten. And they want to pay to help you sell anything sold in their store.
MaxBounty is a new, up-and-coming affiliate website that already works with some high-end brands, such as Norton, McAfee and T-Mobile. They themselves take pride in the things that other affiliate networks do not yet do, and it is doing a good job for them.
Top 6 Tips on Making Money as an Affiliate
Affiliate marketing is definitely a great way to make money online, but it is also highly competitive. To succeed in affiliate marketing, you need to know the needs of the market, promote products, what to do and what not to do. Following successful in affiliate marketing, there are some tricks which I have learned over time.
1. Choose the correct niche: This is one of the biggest determining factors of whether you’ll succeed in making money online.
If you enjoy the camping, for example, then start off by looking at millets or Blacks and you have hundreds of products to choose from. However, if you try and market something you don’t enjoy just to make money then it’s possible you’ll get bored and give up.
2. Find the correct affiliate program: When comparing affiliate programs in your selected niche, you should consider more than the amount of commission earned by you. A good affiliate program will have a dedicated affiliate manager who should be very accessible and responsible for helping you make money.
3. Find a Mentor: When it starts for the first time, there is a difficult learning curve. You will need to answer questions like how to create a website? Which products should you promote? How can you get visitors to your website? Once the visitors are on your site, how do you change them in sales?
4. Join a Community: In addition to a mentor, you should also consider joining the same niche related community. Here you can ask questions and get a lot of unique feedback.
5. Stay Focused Single Niche and Affiliate Programs: It is very easy to be prepared to promote a lot of different products on the same site, which can be confusing to a visitor’s point of view. I would suggest sticking to one topic on each of your websites.
6. Enjoy it: Affiliate marketing should be enjoyable and you have the flexibility to work when you want, where you want, and on whatever niche you want.
Hopefully, it has given you a share of affiliate programs. To monetize your blog and put a little extra money in your business, you have to start work immediately.