Create a Free WordPress Website – A domain name typically costs $14.99 / year, while web hosting normally costs $7.99 / month. Here, I am gonna show you how to get a free domain and a free hosting service.
I’m not talking about the free WordPress.com service, Because it doesn’t provide you with a domain name but a sub-domain instead.
like this: example.wordpress.com
this tutorial, you’ll learn how to get a free domain name and web hosting with Cpanel and runs on Linux Hosting.
let’s get started..
Step 1: Get A Free Domain Name with Freenom.com
Freenom is the world’s best and free domain name provider.
So get free domain from Freenom just follow below step.
• go to and open up www.freenom.com website and create an account.
• Now, enter a name in the input field which you want as a domain name and click Check availability to check available domain name.
• For testing purposes, I am going to enter: myexamples
• Select the available domain name of your choice with the corresponding extension by clicking on the Get it now! button.
• I have chosen the .ga for this example.
• Hence, myexapmles.ga to be my domain name.
• Now this domain should be added to your cart. Just click on the Checkout button that appears above it.
• On the next page select a period of time. The default is set to 3 Months. I have chosen 12 Months, which is absolutely free.
And then hit the Continue button to proceed with the checkout process.
• You may need to enter your email address and verify your account to continue to the next step.
• Go to your email and click on the link Freenom sent to you to verify your account. Supply your personal details and tick I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions. Finally, click on the Complete Order button.
• Once you’ve applied all necessary details, you should receive your order confirmation shortly.
• Now you have successfully registered a free domain name with Freenom.
your Freenom client area looks like as.
Step 2: Sign-up an Account With InfinityFree.net for get Free Unlimited Web Hosting.
InfinityFree is the world’s largest used for free web hosting.
So get free web hosting just follow below step.
• Visit www.infinityfree.net website and click on the Sign Up Now button.
• You’ll be asked to enter the following information:
- Enter your email address
- Enter a password for your account
- Check I’m not a robot and
- Agree to their terms of service
• A confirmation email will be sent to you. You’ll need to verify your account to start managing and setting up your free WordPress website with InfinityFree.
Now that you’ve successfully signed up for both free domain name and web hosting.
Next thing you’ll need to do is setup the Nameservers to point to InfinityFree.
Step 3: Setting Up Nameservers
• Go to, log into your InfinityFree account.
• Once logged in, go to Accounts tab and click the Create Account button.
• You’ll need to copy the highlighted “nameservers” and add these to your Freenom profile.
• Open up a new tab in your web browser and log in to your Freenom account.
• In the dashboard, click on the gear icon next to Manage Domain.
• Now, select Nameservers from the drop-down under the Management tools tab and then tick next to Use custom nameservers.
• You’ll need to enter the following nameservers provided by InfinityFree:
• Click on Change Nameservers to save your changes.
That’s it, you’ve now successfully configured your new nameservers which will point to InfinityFree.
• Now back to InfinityFree create a new account page, input your freenom domain name and hit the “search button”.
• Complete captcha and click on CREATE ACCOUNT button.
Wait for few minutes to allow InfinityFree create the hosting account for you.
• When done, refresh the page and you should now have full access to Cpanel.
Step 4: Installing WordPress
The first thing you need to do is log in to your current Account Cpanel, you can do this in two ways.
• First, is by clicking on the Control Panel button directly from the Accounts page.
• Second, is by clicking on the Manage button which will open in a new tab. Then, you need to click on the Control Panel button.
• Both of these work the same way. This will open in a new tab/window and automatically signed you in to your Cpanel area.
• Once logged in, go to Softaculous Apps Installer under the Software section.
• A new tab/window will open where you can select a variety of scripts and cms.
• Choose on WordPress and then click Install Now button.
Next, you need to provide the necessary details:
Choose Protocol –:
• Choose whether you want your website to have a www or non-www. An HTTPS option is also available if you have a valid SSL certificate.
Choose Domain –:
• If you have multiple domains, you can select it here. Otherwise, use the default domain for your account.
In Directory –:
• You can specify a name here if you wish to give WordPress its own directory. Otherwise, leave this field empty.
Site Name –:
• Give your website a unique name don’t worry you can always change this later.
Site Description –:
• Just give it whatever description you prefer for now. Like site name, you can always change this later.
Enable Multisite(WPMU) –:
• This is useful if you wish to run multiple WordPress sites from within one WordPress installation. Click here to learn more.
Admin Username –:
• This is what you’re going to use to login to the Dashboard. Make it unique and hard to guess for security purposes.
Admin Password –:
• Always use a strong password. You can use a strong password generator to help you choose a greatest password.
Admin Email –:
• Add a real email address here. You can use it to recover the account if you forgot your username and/or password.
• By Default, your website will be set to English. Otherwise, select a language of your choice here. Choose one from the drop-down menu.
Limit Login Attempts(Loginizer) –:
• I highly recommend this. Enable this plugin to make your site safer from hackers.
You can leave this section for now. You can always add/change new themes later.
Finally, when everything is set, hit the Install button.
• You can now visit your created WordPress website at the following address –: www.myexamples.com
• For the WordPress admin area.