You are looking for some hacking tools for android that can be used for penetration testing, forensics, or reverse engineering purposes. We bring you a list of top 4 latest Android hacking tools that will turn your computer into a Android hacking machine.
AndroRAT (Android Remote Administration Tool)
• AndroRAT is a client/server application developed in Java Android for the client side and in Java/Swing for the Server.
• The name AndroRAT is a mix of Android and RAT (Remote Access Tool).
• The goal of the application is to give the control of the android system remotely and retrieve information from it.
- Get contacts (and all theirs informations)
- Get call logs
- Get all messages
- Location by GPS/Network
- Monitoring received messages in live
- Monitoring phone state in live (call received, call sent, call missed..)
- Take a picture from the camera
- Stream sound from microphone (or other sources..)
- Streaming video (for activity based client only)
- Do a toast
- Send a text message
- Give call
- Open an URL in the default browser
- Do vibrate the phone
Download link: https://onhax.me/tag/androrat-free-full-download
• This is a guide to get APKInspector running on your own computer.
• APK Inspector is a great tool that any general app user will love.
• It is the perfect GUI tool for analysts to analyse the Android applications as well as understand the coding behind it.
• The main purpose of the tool is to reverse engineer any Android application. This means you can use this app to get the source code of any Android application and can edit it to remove license and credits.
- Call Graph
- Static Instrumentation
- Permission Analysis
- Dalvik codes
- Smali codes
- Java codes
- APK Information
Download link: https://github.com/honeynet/apkinspector/
• Andriller is software utility with a collection of forensic tools for smartphones.
• It performs read-only, forensically sound, non-destructive acquisition from Android devices.
• It has features, such as powerful Lock screen cracking for Pattern, PIN code, or Password.
• Custom decoders for Apps data from Android (some Apple iOS & Windows) databases for decoding communications.
• Extraction and decoders produce reports in HTML and Excel formats.
Andriller’s main features are:
– Automated extraction of data as well as decoding.
– Data extraction from non-rooted Android devices by Android Backup (Android versions 4.x)
– Data extraction with root permissions via the root ADDV daemon, CWM recovery mode or SU binary.
– Data parsing and decoding, which gives folder structure, It can also use Tarball files from NANDroid backups and backup.ab files from Android Backup.
– Ability to select individual database decoders for specific tasks.
– WhatsApp archived database decryption (msgstore.db.crypt to *.crypt12).
– Lock screen pattern, password cracking and PIN discovery.
– Screen capture of device display for evidence collection.
Download link: https://www.andriller.com/
• Burp Suite is an integrated platform for performing security testing of web applications.
• Its various tools work seamlessly together to support the entire testing process, from initial mapping and analysis of an application’s attack surface, through to finding and exploiting security vulnerabilities.
Burp Suite contains the following key components:
– An intercepting Proxy, which lets you inspect and modify traffic between your browser and the target application.
– An application-aware Spider, for crawling content and functionality.
– An advanced web application Scanner, for automating the detection of numerous types of vulnerability.
– An Intruder tool, for performing powerful customized attacks to find and exploit unusual vulnerabilities.
– A Repeater tool, for manipulating and resend individual requests.
– A Sequencer tool, for testing the randomness of session tokens.
– The ability to save your work and resume working later.
– Extensibility, allowing you to easily write your own plugins, to perform complex and highly customized tasks within Burp.
– Burp is also highly configurable, and contains numerous powerful features to assist the most experienced testers with their work.
Download link: https://portswigger.net/burp
|The Dangers of Hacking…|
Our teams can not support any illegal activities in any situation, If you see any article related to hacking on my site then it is only for education purposes.
Types of hacking articles, hacking tools, work can help you to find out any type of weaknesses in your network or computer for testing purpose only should not be used against anyone. This kind of activity is illegal in almost all the countries so using it to launch for attacks can land you in jail.
We hope that this list was helpful in some way and improvement your knowledge that you have been able to learn a thing.